Monday 6 January 2014

NEW CÉLINE TOTES FOR S/S 2014

Celine has always been one of my favorite brands, I adore its simplicity and gender-free looking bag that is suitable for everyone to use, it does'nt matter whether its a casual or formal wearing, Celine bags always matches the outfit that you wear. the timeless and iconic bag such as the Luggage and Phantom bag are one of the house's signature bag.
     Ever since it was introduced, many other design came in as the year goes by such as : the Trapeze, Tie bag and many more. As for the Spring Summer 2014 collection. Celine once again launch a new designs of totes and bags which I find it uniquely interesting and eye catching at first sight,I can't resist but to blog about it.Introducing the new totes to the Celine bag family : Twisted, Cabas and Eyelet handbag.


TWISTED HANDBAG 



 I honestly can't wait to try this out at the boutique, it looks like a bag I would go out on a casual outing. The knot at the end of the handle is similar to the Tie bag, which is part of the house's signature. 

 CABAS PHANTOM HANDBAG




This, I have to admit is definitely my favorite and a must-have. It looks like a casual version of the Phantom bag fused together with Hermes's birkin/kelly design. I love how the strap at the sides hang outwards, it also can be use to tighten the bag with a ribbon knot I guess ? This definitely calls for a DIY project ! 


EYELET HANDBAG




 As mentioned by Bagaholicboy, It does looked like a washing machine to me, currently not my favorite piece form the collection but it might grow in me, so we'll see.

Visit celine.com for more photos ! Share with me your thoughts on the new design by commenting below.


Photo courtesy of Céline

No comments:

Post a Comment