Sunday 5 January 2014

Happy New Year

Hello 2014
Welcome to my new blog ; Let me start off by introducing myself : 

My name is Tan Win Shean, I am a little monster, ARTPOP is what i breathe. I'm 17 turning 18 this year, currently finding a job while waiting for my SPM results ( Malaysia Certificate of Education ). I planned to further my studies at ESMOD or Raffles in Diploma in Fashion Design and after I grow up, I want to be like the next creative director of Chanel, Givenchy, but that's quite impossible. Besides, I love eating, sleeping, hanging out with my cray friends and most importantly, I love fashion, every thing about it. Why ? Because I think fashion has a great influential power towards the things we do, the way we think, the way we live. Whenever I come across someone who dresses up, they somehow inspires me to be like them, maybe it's because I want people to see me like how I see them.

''Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.'' - COCO CHANEL -

Creating this blog was one of my new year's resolution and my friends' advice, I want to jot down my thoughts about the things that inspired me, review on the latest designer collection, the meaning behind my outfit because when I fangirl to my friends about the iconic Hermes Birkin, Chanel's 2.55 flap bag, non of them seemed to be interested in it, so why not I fangirl here and start writing it down for others that are interested ?

Starting, I find it challenging to start a blog because of the planning, plus I'm a newbie at this and my writing skills isn't that strong compared to other bloggers out there. I've been wanting to start a fashion blog all since a couple of years ago but I couldn't find time. But one day, after I came across Sean Seyfried and Lizzi Lim's blog, I then realized that my excuse was no longer legit, Sean and Lizzi are both students,so am I, if they were able to put out such an impressive blog while managing their studies at school, then why couldn't I ?!

So here I am, an average teenage wannabe fashionista out here trying to share my thoughts on fashion, hoping to be like BryanBoy one fine day. I hope this will bring me somewhere or inspires someone out there, just like how Sean & Lizzi inspired me. Even though I'm not famous and no one read my blog, as long as one person does, I shall continue to blog for that one person. 

5 comments:

  1. Awww man! I just saw this hahaha. I'm glad I was able to do /something/ useful with my (barely updated) blog. (: All the best Shean!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barely updated but still amazing :) thanks alot <3

      Delete
  2. Hey Shean I love your blog ! Found it while googling for a Chanel backpack DIY ! I just started blogging ( well most likely to start active back ) so yayyy hope I could blogg and not procrastinating ! I'm a fashion student too and I'm Malaysian too ! Good luck to you I'm sure you're gonna be successful one day !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks for dropping by, appreciate it. link me your blog below !
      keep in touch !

      Delete